Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tsk tsk tsk...

70 degrees yesterday!  70!  And today?  Lower 40s, it was actually flurrying when I left my house this morning.  Disgusting. 

I have tons to do today.  Fake baking during lunch, probably the closest thing to actual sunshine that I will see this week.  Visit my parents after work, of course I forgot the pictures I had developed for them so I have to run home first and grab them.  I have to bite my tongue and push my jealousy deep deep down back inside while I admire her new car that will be delivered to her today.  I have clothing to sort through that has been sitting in my old room for over 2 years, the fact that I probably wont even be able to button half of the items isn't going to cheer me up much.  8 drawers of crap to clear out.  Not to mention a slam packed closet.  Who needs so many clothes?  I guess I thought I did at some point.  Sigh, Oh but it must be done I suppose, I've only been procrastinating for two years ya know. 

My ab-roller WILL be coming back home with me, faithful little purple miracle worker.  Yes, one day, I will be back in those non-fastening jeans and mini skirts with the help of my purple magic machine and salads.  Oh the never ending salads and cottage cheese.  You know your diet is succeeding when you don't even notice the taste of your meals anymore.  But it is what it is, and it IS my fault so I shall hop back on the no-gain-train again.

All aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment